SEO Manager – Part Time
£25,000 – £28,000 a year
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
Are you an SEO professional with a strong understanding of digital marketing strategies? Do you want to join a people-centric company that champions its employees to be the best they can be? Stafffinders are thrilled to be working closely with an outstanding digital marketing agency in Edinburgh who are looking for a talented SEO Executive to join their innovative team.
What you will get in your new role
- Attractive salary of £25,000 to £28,000 per annum
- Fantastic career development opportunities and mentoring
- 33 days of annual leave
Your new employer
We’re thrilled to be working with a renowned digital marketing agency based in the heart of Edinburgh, who are well known for delivering outstanding results to clients worldwide via multi-channel digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
As the new SEO Executive, you will join a welcoming and supportive team of people who put their staff and their clients at the forefront of everything they do. You’ll immediately become a part of their close-knit culture and be surrounded by like-minded individuals who promote an open and honest working environment.
Responsibilities within your new role
This is a diverse and exciting role where you will be working on a variety of interesting organic search campaigns and will maintain the technical SEO health of the websites, along with providing SEO campaign research and analysis for development and consistent optimisation. It will be essential that you contribute to the content of client sites and campaigns to support their digital presence, as well as perform regular technical SEO audits and provide monthly analytics and insights.
Responsibilities and duties
- Working with both B2B and B2C clients in the professional services, technology, education and not-for-profit sectors
- Planning and management of activity roadmaps focused on clients’ objectives and KPIs
- Identifying client opportunities and presenting them clearly to the clients themselves
- Keyword research and competitor benchmarking analysis which informs the organic strategy both on-site and off-site
- Client account management, supporting ad hoc queries and maintaining positive relationships
- Content gap analysis and client content briefing creation of educational, best-practice documents for internal and external purposes
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest SEO news, developments and landscape changes
- Monitoring of updates and analysis of client performance fluctuations
- Advanced performance analysis, including ad hoc, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Supporting the business development managers during new business projects and proposals
- Working with the design and build teams to create technically sound, SEO-friendly websites
We’re looking for someone who takes ownership, so you’ll need to be smart (brains not suit), ambitious and a natural communicator with both clients and colleagues.
You will need at least 4 years’ experience delivering SEO campaigns for your clients and should be able to demonstrate an excellent level of competence across the breadth of SEO.
Our ideal candidate will also have at least:
- A proven track record working on multiple accounts simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organisational skills
- An ability to communicate complex and technical information to non-technical people
- Able to talk business and marketing interchangeably
- An appetite for taking ownership and clear enthusiasm for digital marketing, technical challenges and content.
- Experience delivering SEO-driven content strategies which improve organic visibility and website authority
- Can demonstrate a firm understanding of backlinks and how they contribute to organic performance
- An analytical mindset and a curiosity to understand the ins and outs of the client‘s digital performance
- An inquisitive nature with a desire to learn
- Solid understanding of key marketing concepts and strategy
- A track record of building great client relationships and growing the value of accounts
- A team-player with a positive, can–do attitude and a good sense of humour
- Experience using SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Sistrix and Deep Crawl.
- Proficient using the Office 365 suite, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development
- Responsibility from day one and no limit to your progression
- Fantastic modern office in the heart of the City
- Regular company socials in London
- Team-building and charity fundraising days
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Your personality, experience and qualifications
We would be thrilled to speak to professionals who have a minimum of 1 year of experience within an SEO-dedicated role and working knowledge of technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, ContentKing and Ahrefs. You should be educated to a degree level or similar, preferably with a scientific or mathematical background. A good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and HotJar, as well as HTML and CSS are essential to succeeding in this role.