We are looking for an experienced individual to manage and complete SEO services for our clients, and work within our small but growing team. The individual must be self motivated and be able to complete tasks on their own in a remote working environment.
The role is working any 2 days per week of the candidate’s choosing (Monday to Thursday). There is scope for increasing the role to 3 or 4 days a week in 2024 depending on work volume continuing to increase with new clients onboarding, developing this into a full-time role.
We’ve outlined some of the key responsibilities to give you a flavour of what your days might look like within the role. These include but are not limited to;
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify target keywords and optimise website content
- Implement on-page and off-page SEO strategies to improve website visibility and search engine rankings
- Monitor and analyse website performance using SEO tools and Google Analytics
- Conduct website SEO audits including recommendations for performance improvements
- Ability to conduct keyword research. As well as report creation for SEO phrases and page targeting/mapping for phrases
- Conduct SEO competitor analysis for clients
- Generate regular reports on SEO performance, including keyword rankings, organic traffic, and conversion rates for internal benchmarking
- Generate fresh SEO optimised content for our client’s websites, and SEO optimise existing content where required
- Communicate regular SEO updates to our clients by email, generally at least once per week
- Run monthly video calls with clients to discuss the work completed, answer client queries and establish continual opportunities for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, algorithm updates, and industry best practices
- Perform quarterly analysis can create the foundations of client case studies for SEO to utilise on our own website to showcase the positive results
- Other relevant on-site and off-site SEO tasks such as link building, guest content publishing, fixing broken links, analysing output from Google Search Console, and ultimately any other tasks related to improving SEO results for clients