Magento Development and Support
Here at Primal Space, we are specialists in the development of Magento e-commerce stores. Utilising the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques we can create Magento e-commerce stores from scratch for you. All of the Magento websites we build and design are responsive sites that load dynamically on any device your customer is shopping on. Or if you already have a Magento website up and running already, and just wish to have some updates or improvements applied to it, we can help with this concept too.
Our development rates are incredibly competitive, it’s 1 of our core beliefs to give exceptional value for money in all of our web services. We only charge a single hourly rate, which at present is only £45 + VAT per hour for any development or support work we do for our clients. All of the work we do is always done in a test staging area first, that is a complete replica of your live website environment. We never do any development or updates on a live website area without testing it thoroughly first to completion of the task.
Magento Support Requirements
Before we can carry out any website development work for our clients, we have a number of tasks that need to be carried out to enable us to perform the work appropriately. If you have any questions about any aspect of this, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and we can talk through any part of this process in more detail with you.
- We must be able to create a testing website area locally on 1 of our servers which we can implement on. For this we’ll need access to your websites server to be able to copy the website area and database across to one of our testing servers.
- Before this stage, a waiver will need to be signed by you the client, agreeing that you give us access to your website and server to both take a copy of your live area for our testing and development purposes. Then again to implement the work we have done for you into your live website area
- A contract between ourselves and you the client, with a copy of our company’s terms and conditions must be signed before any work can commence
- We’ll require a minimum of a 6 hours block of support or development to be purchased if you are a new client for us. Existing clients that we are already setup with can purchase support blocks by the hour. Our services are invoiced by an hourly rate only
- If your website is not hosted with us here at Primal Space, we may need access to your server hosting support throughout the development project
- We may also need SSH root level server access too for implementing updates
Magento Support Tasks
The below list of tasks shows you examples of the range of Magento support we are able to offer our clients. We’ve listed just some of the jobs we can undertake for your Magento store, but the list really is endless.
- Magento e-commerce website design and development
- Implementing Magento version updates and security patches
- Magento training in Edinburgh
- Stock import and management of your store inventory
- Responsive website design that loads dynamically on any device
- Migration from an existing e-commerce platform to Magento
- Creation of a one page checkout that’s quick and simple for users to complete
- E-commerce SEO work for Magento to ensure your site ranks at the top of Google
- Creation wishlists function and ability to save shopping carts
- Addition of multiple currencies and countries for delivery
- Creation of different customer user accounts and customer groups
- Upgrade to a fast loading ajax site search function on your store
- Addition of widgets to the frontend of your website
- Related products to show automatically on all products in your store
- Integration of your Magento store with Google shopping via Google Adwords
- Newsletter templates and email user management
- Creations of customisable with colour/size options and downloadable products
- Installation of essential Magento extensions
- General performance improvements for your Magento store
- Creation of a customisable admin panel for controlling your e-commerce store
- Secure payment setup with SSL certificates
- Creation of a multi-store Magento environment
- Integration with multiple payment companies such as PayPal, Sagepay, Google Checkout or Skrill